- 9000.00 - 2000.00 INR
- 17400 INR
- Thickness measurement Equipment
- -32 Centigrade~550centigrade(-26 F~1022F) Volt (v)
- 10 Celsius (oC)
- 20Hz~50OHz Hertz (HZ)
- 150*80.5*34 mm
- 150*80.5*34 mm Millimeter (mm)
- 200 Grams (g)
The usage of UTG for non-destructive testing to check material properties such as thickness measurement is now regularly utilized in all areas of industrial measurement The ability to gauge thickness measurement without requiring access to both sides of test piece, offers this technology multitude of possible applications.
* Used the exclusive Micro-computer LSI circuit and crystal time base to offer high accuracy measurement.
Ã¢Â€Â¢ With high power of emission and broad band of receiving sensitivity, the gauge can match probes of different frequencies. That makes it easy to measure the rough surface, even cast iron. It is widely used in almost all kinds of industries.
* Applicable to measure the thickness of many materials, e. g. Steel, Cast iron, Aluminium, Red copper, Brass, Zinc, Quartz glass, Polyethylene, PVC, Grey cast iron, Nodular cast iron.
Model Metrix+ UTM 5A
Display Large 4 Digit Back light LCD with function annunciation
Measuring Range 1.2 ~ 225mm
Resolution 0.1mm Sound Velocity Range 1000~9999m/s
Operation Temperature 0Ã‚Â°C~40Ã‚Â°C Minimum limit for tube Measuring ÃÂ¤20*3mm(steel) Auto Zero Calibration Yes
Auto linear compensation Yes
Coupling Indicator Yes
Low Battery Indication Yes
Auto Power Off Yes
Operation Condition 0-40Ã‚Â°C / Humidity <80%
Power 3 x 1.5V battery
Product Net Weight & Size 200g Size: 150*80.5*34mm
Standard Accessories 10mm Transducer, Coupling agent, 4mm calibration block, Manual, Hard Carry case Optional 6mm Transducer for small Surfaces and pipes
- 10 Per Day
- 4 Week
- All India
DM-119-120, Sukhliya, Behind New Namrata Tent House, Near Heera Nagar Police Thana, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, 452010, India